Thursday, February 10, 2011

I mentioned in my last post that someone moved my house to Wisconsin.

I was wrong.

I woke up this morning in Alaska!

As I type, the temp outside is -19!

At least by Wednesday it's supposed to be back up to 68.
I am so ready! Maybe I can leave my house by then.


On another note, we've sent off an application to put our daughter on a plane and send her half way around the world with people we have never met. Did I just say that?


Yep, Bethany is going to Uganda with Linny and Emma from http://aplacecalledsimplicitly.blogspot.com/


She is so excited! She can't wait to get her hands on some of those precious children.





Two years ago the Lord started speaking to me that one day Bethany would go overseas and work with orphans. I guess He knew it would take that long to prepare my heart to let her go. It's exciting to see His word coming true.

Lots of fundraising coming up!


Okay, I'm off to find some hot chocolate and try to thaw out!

No comments:

Post a Comment