Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Friends

We've been going through a lot of dog food lately. I couldn't figure out why our two dogs were so hungry all of a sudden.


























My kids looked out the kitchen door one afternoon to find that we had a little friend.







We've been chasing him away, but he's very persistent. I think he's living under the house.



Nice.





Then a few nights ago we found this.







Oh yeah, very nice.






So now we have two new pets. Guess I oughta be thinking of names :/








(Forgive the blurriness of the pictures; they were taken through the kitchen door. We sure weren't going to go outside with them-not that dedicated as a blogger!)

2 comments:

  1. OH NO!! I don't think I'd be going out there either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can forget me coming to visit you for awhile! And when you come to visit me with your new t-shirt, be sure to leave your new pets at home. Or are those Sarah's?

    ReplyDelete