Tuesday, August 16, 2011

16 !


Wow! The years just seem to be flying by! I wish we could have a rewind button for time. But since we don't, I'll just settle for looking back through the years via pictures.


I can't believe my younger son is 16 today! It seems like just last year he was crawling around trying to keep up with his big brother and sister, and banging his head on the floor whenever he got frustrated. (Thankfully, he has outgrown that habit!)


He is becoming such a mature and considerate young man. And he still keeps us laughing. Life would be so boring without him. Thankfully the Lord knew we needed a Michael in our family.( As I'm typing this, he's trying to talk his sisters into making him waffles for lunch. Come on girls- it's his birthday!)



Happy 16th Birthday Michael James!



I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment