Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Kittens Anyone?

Since we live in the country, people tend to dump their unwanted animals on us. What's the deal? I keep telling my husband there's got to be a sign out here that says "Please Dump All Unwanted Animals Here! " I've got to find that sign! (Mission: Seek and destroy!)

So we've slowly been getting all of our cats "fixed". I only had one female and one male left to go and guess what? Yep!
















So now they're 7 weeks old and it's time to find good homes for my little babies. Ad goes in the newspaper this weekend. It's always hard to let them go, but we can't keep them all! (Although the calico stays :)




















1 comment:

  1. Hello Tina,

    This is April! Those kittens are so cute! I would be keeping the calico one too ~ too cute! Thanks for the comment ~ Go OU ~ lol. I would like to share that adoption is such a blessing, and it took us 2 years to even begin the process. If this is something in your heart and will not go away, place it at Gods feet, for He will deliver in His time not ours. I will be praying for you and your family and for Gods plan in your life. God Bless You!

    Blessings~
    April

    ReplyDelete