Thursday, September 17, 2009

My First Post

Well, here I sit, not really knowing what direction I'm going with this blog. I've actually been putting it off for a while hoping that something exciting would happen; but alas, nothing has. For now I'll just record daily happenings in our family's lives.

I'm a stay at home mom, happily married to my dear hubby Mike for over 18 years. We have 4 kids (so far!) that we homeschool. We love the Lord and seek to follow Him every day. We attend a wonderful little Baptist church where we enjoy the fellowship of Christian brothers and sisters.

Today we're preparing for a joint-garage sale with my mom. With fall coming, it's time to declutter the house! It amazes me how much stuff one can collect and hold on to thinking "I may need this someday". That someday seldom comes, so now it's time to say "Good-bye stuff, hello clean house!" At least partially decluttered house :)

Sorry for this wonderfully boring post. Hopefully I'll get better as I go!

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. I don't know that I've ever been anyone's first comment. I saw your reply on Dana's post (From Chaos to Grace) and stopped in to say hello. Welcome to Blogland! Dana is an incredible photographer and God-inspired writer; I know you'll enjoy visiting her often. I don't post very often, at least not right now; too busy with helping out at school, church, scouts.. just can't say "no", I guess. But, if you have any questions about Blogger, please feel free to stop by my blog or email me and ask. Enjoy blogging, and keep it fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Hope your garage sale went well. I keep thinking I should have one. You know, get rid of stuff and maybe make a little towards the adoption; however, I haven't been able to talk myself into it yet.

    ReplyDelete